We met a new friend last weekend, his name is Rocky. Rocky was so friendly, he even took the kiddos for a little walk around the ring. Mr. Glenn had to help the kiddos get on Rocky, even with the step ladder, he was just so big!Mr. Glen told the kiddos to hold on tight to his mane as they took their walk. I am not quite sure who was happier my kiddos or Rocky, I could have swore I saw that horse smile :)
I think Rocky just loved all the attention, because he decided he was going to show off ... and gave us a little show..rolling on the ground scratching his back, flinging dirt everywhere!! He was just a ton of cuteness!!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cute critter this week! Let me know if you played along, so I can check out your critter too!! To see more critters out there today you can click the button at the top or the camera below!! Enjoy your weekend!!










3 comments:
Rocky is beautiful & so sweet that Mr Glen helped the kiddos ride around on Rocky! That's a lot of fun for the kids!
Thanks for the add, much appreciated!
Great shots of Rocky, and the kids with Mr Glen.
Beautiful horse. Looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment