Monday, January 25, 2010

FUN WITH FRIENDS.............




Visiting friends in North Carolina. We had such a great time and it made me realize just how much I miss them. The kids got along wonderfully!! I took waaaay too many pictures so I put them in a collage just for MOSAIC MONDAY, a cool meme over at The Little Red House. I also have a few BLUES in them just for BLUE MONDAY, over at Smiling Sally. I was at a meeting at Church last night for over 3 hours, did not get home until waaay after 10pm, and still had to get 5 kiddos fed, showered, and in the bed for school this morning. With that being said that is why I combined the two in one post for this week.

Dallas is a Kentucky fan and the colors just happen to be BLUE... There was a ballgame as you can see in the background but being the sports person..... I am.... NOT, I have no clue who it was playing. I was too busy talking and catching up (::giggle::giggle)

That evening we just had fun playing the Wii. The boys, in BLUE, who we believe are long lost brothers. No not really but they do favor a great deal and act the same, we both thank the good Lord above they are not twins and in the same household. One of these little guys is enough for anyone, I could not imagine having to of them...lol They would definitely give Dennis the Menace a run for his money!!! Seriously I am not joking here...I mean HANDFUL!! Funny thing is... neither one of us would have it any other way!! Our lives would be too boring with out these adventurous NO fear (including consequences...lol) 110% all boys!! I always say it is a good thing they are cute!!

Thanks for stopping by!! If you would like to join in or check out the other BLUE MONDAYS click here, or if you would like to check out more MOSAIC MONDAYS click here. I will be looking at both since they are just soo much fun!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY @ Little Red House Hope your day is filled with much fun!!
HOPE EACH OF YOU HAVE A HAPPY WEEK!!!

15 comments:

Cindy said...

How fun! Nothing like family together to have a great photo opportunity.

ch said...

Looks like a fun weekend with friends! Days to cherish!
Have a great day!

SmilingSally said...

Family, church, friends, fun... who could ask for more? Happy Blue Monday!

DoanLegacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim, USA said...

Family is all that we have..thanks for sharing this one now I missed my nieces and nephew in the Philippines ^_^

Recycling

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great pictures. Looks like so much fun!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Great family bonding.

Blue Sky

Meri said...

Fun to do a photo collage with family and friends photos -- everyone gets celebrated that way.

GardenOfDaisies said...

It's wonderful to have family and friends all together!

Debbiedoos said...

Looks like so much fun!!~ You can feel the smiles thru the computer. Thanks for sharing. Debbie

Soccer Mom said...

110% all boy and he is 110% ADORABLE too! Glad you guys had such a fantastic weekend!

Carol said...

Fun mosaic! Have a wonderful week!

Self Sagacity said...

Thanks for your visit. Your blog is really sweet with all the family pictures.

DoanLegacy said...

Very fun mosaic! Lovely photos of the children..

Stacy said...

The pics are great. Can't wait for your next visit when you bring the whole family. Miss you.
Stacy

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net