Monday, January 4, 2010

BLUE MONDAY...

I am so hoping to have more time now that the kiddos are going back to school, so I can get back to posting BLUE MONDAYS (thanks to Smiling Sally). It is really a lot of fun whether you are participating or just looking.
We had two trees this year, a BLUE one in the dining room. It is our fiber optic tree (which is really pretty all lit up) this one had BLUE bows with white snowflakes, and BLUE glittery snowflakes, and silver pine cones, and to top it off a big BLUE and white bow to match the smaller ones.This worked out really well, we put our families gifts (the ones we had to load up on Christmas Day)under this one....

......And then we had a RED one in the playroom. I had to buy all new ornaments for this one It was decorated with gingerbread (boys and girls), silver cookie cutters, cookies, ice creams, and doughnut ornaments, plus we stuck some of those thingies in the tree with the green balls on the ends (not sure what they are called, but they looked really cute) I think we needed a few more but I am hoping to add to it next year or collect throughout the year would be even better.
To see more BLUE Mondays click here or on Sally's button at the top of my post.
Thank you sooo much for stopping by. I hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WILL HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!

7 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love all the blues you found to share with us today, but I really like those blue bows. They're a wonderful addition to your Christmas tree. Have a great Blue Monday and enjoy the year to come. May 2010 bring you health, happiness and prosperity.

Darlene said...

Hi Kathy,

I LOVE both of your beautiful trees and the mosaics of everyone. Too CUTE!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are starting off with a GREAT New Year!!♥

SmilingSally said...

Kathy, I love your trees, especially the blue one. Happy New Year and Happy Blue Monday.

Regina said...

Wonderful photos!
Happy New Year! All the best.


Thanks for joining.

Regards.

sherri@lavenderfields said...

Both of your trees are so beautiful! I really love those bows too! Hope you are having a great Blue Monday and all the best to you for 2010! Sherri

Kim, USA said...

Now this is my second time to see blue as theme in their Christmas tree and it looks magnificent. I am already set that my next Christmas ribbon and ornaments is blue hehe. Thanks for the picture and the idea. Happy New year!

BlueMonday:Christmas gifts

Kristina said...

Very cute post! I loved your trees and your adorable family!

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net