Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PIZZA, PUZZLES.......AND A POODLE

Today we had Pizza, put together two Fancy Nancy puzzles and played with our Poodle. We always have sooo much fun together!! and I miss her terribly when I have to go somewhere with out her, or now that she is getting to be a "big Girl" she has chose to stay home with Daddy a few times, yes I was sad :( but also glad that she loves her Daddy too!!)

It was awfully quiet, sooo I started looking for my Little Princess...and this is what I found.... She loves to play in the water....ooops I meant wash her hands...lol She will go in the bathroom lock the doors and "wash" away!! We even had a incident Sunday during Sunday School where she went in and locked both the doors (with her inside) and would NOT open it for her teachers. Soooo now we have time outs if the door gets locked....and we now have a key (for home and church)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is so sweet. Maybe you should look into swimming classes at the Y. I can't believe she locked the doors.

Amy Newton said...

"Privacy Please"

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net