My children did NOT have dried cereal in a baggy on the way to church, this would not be a healthy way to start their day! I would NEVER do that!
I did NOT put the kids to bed early (actually on time), just because I wanted to see the finale of Desperate Housewives.
I did NOT enjoy having our king size bed all to myself (and my 3year old who I would definitely NOT let her sleep in our bed) since my Hubby had to have knee surgery and is not allowed to climb stairs right now........I would NOT enjoy this because I am sure he is in pain, not so much from his knee, but after a few nights on the sofa it will be his back.... and since he was already on the sofa downstairs and uncomfortable I would NOT ask him to get the kids off to school! I always get their clothes out the night before so matching would never be a problem for them!!
I did NOT get a little ugly with my youngest son's teacher when he told her another child cut his new shoe's shoestrings with scissors and she asked him did it really matter???? ummm yes it does!! So I would NEVER ask her if she would be upset if someone cut her laces......I would NEVER!!
I am NOT at this moment bribing my children with jelly bellies just so I can update my blog....
I DO HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!






1 comment:
LOVED the back talking to the teacher!! Make 'em accountable!
Post a Comment