
This is a goat.....not any goat...this is a "Birthday" goat that my Hubby bought for our Daughter's 3rd Birthday. His name is Willis. I was not too happy, actually I was a little bit upset.....okay okay....I WAS MAD! She asked for a pony and even mentioned mini donkey and he comes home with a goat...a MALE goat....WITH HORNS...... Sooooo I have to go online to read about being a goat owner...and come to find out they need companions....yep!! that means we HAVE to buy another dang goat!! And guess what??? the man he bought this got from has no more baby (3months old) goats...sooo the search is now on....Hubby gets on his bike and goes riding looking for goats...... and I am at home babysitting Willis and making sure our 2 BIG dogs do not hurt him (or possibly eat him).....NOT HAPPY!!! I already have 5 kids 2 big dogs and my little poodle...why on God's green earth would we need a goat??? and on My 3 yr old (she is a very girly girl) birthday of all days????? So here I am trying to put on my "happy face" for her.....I said trying...... and reading all the information I can about goats.... and Hubby calls to tell me he has found Willis a friend..... just to let you know he will be here in about 2weeks (not ready to leave his Mommy yet) his name will be Arnold. Yes, ANOTHER MALE...that will HAVE to be fixed too! Couldn't get a Girl because I definitely DO NOT want any goat babies.........did I mention we live in a subdivision???? We do have 2+ acres .....but still in a SUBDIVISION... ughhhh!!! what was he thinking???? Oh I know....he wasn't! Like I said, I am trying......I like goats, I think they are adorable and most of the time sweet, the kids love going to a petting zoo (key word"going")..... I just didn't want to own one....ummm.....I mean two.....







3 comments:
I am sorry Kathy....LMBO...This is sooo funny!!! I don't get how Ronnie thought you would like owning a goat or excuse me two goats???!!!! But you have to admit it is funny!!!! Can't wait to tell my sister Julie that you may be starting a petting zoo like her...LOL I am ducking!!!! LMBO!!!!!
Hey girl told my sister Julie about your Goats and she said GOOD LUCK!!!!! But when you decide to sell them or just plain get rid of them to let her know and either her or Granny Ann (her mother in law) will probably want them. She/they have goats and they are a mess she says!! So again she said GOOD LUCK!! Had to tell ya before I forgot!
Well I hope she likes it at least. I need to make a rule for my husband. No new animals without my express permission
Post a Comment