Monday, May 11, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!!!!!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

~I did NOT let my 3yr old play in lotion just so I could get on Face book.....not me!! I would NEVER!

~I did NOT let my kids have cereal for dinner because I was just too tired to fix anything else....me tired??? why would I be tired??? I only have 5 kids, 3dogs and now 2 goats and My Husband to look after...

~My Hubby did NOT forget to pick up our middle daughter from her dress rehearsal Wednesday....after I reminded him I will have the other 4 at church with me, and I did NOT pitch a total fit in front of the children because of this! I did NOT want him to feel like total...well ...you know what.... ugggh!

~This past Thursday I did NOT get soaking wet out in the pouring rain because I was trying to get the goat back into his pen....I seriously did NOT give it second thoughts, to leaving him out and taking a chance on whether or not the dogs would have a new play toy???? I was NOT a smart!#% to my Hubby when he came home from work.....why would I be??? Just because he is the one who bought the dang goat and is suppose to be the one who takes care of him.....

~I did NOT let the nurse assume my daughter was actually my sister's child just so we could go with her into Labor and Delivery and stay with her while she was being monitored. I did NOT let her have animal crackers and juice for her lunch, because I did not want to take the chance of leaving the room and not be able to get back in.

~ I did NOT use my 3year old to stay in the bed this morning....actually she did wake up and would not have gone back to sleep if I had gotten up...and would have made for a verrrry whiny day! So I did NOT take advantage of this and ask my Hubby to get up with the older kids and get them off to school....I did NOT ask him to PLEASE make sure their clothes match and they have on clean socks (mostly the 2 boys)...I know he would NEVER let them go out of the house looking like little "rag muffins"......yeah right??? lol

I probably have a few other things I did NOT do this week but, my baby is whiny and I must go and put her to bed....since it is her bed time....I would NEVER let her stay up late just so I could finish my NOT ME POST! Good night!!











No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net