Monday, May 4, 2009

I HEART FACES ~ HATS~ KIDS

I am sooo excited you stopped by my blog......I enjoy taking pictures or finding ones I have already taken to enter into the weekly contest over at I Heart Faces..........
This week the theme is "hats" I had many to choose from and my Hubby liked this one the best.....It was sooo cold we had to bundle our daughter up to go watch the Christmas Parade in Chattanooga TN....
Go check out more faces with hats over at www.iheartfaces.com
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs. Breum said...

sweet!

Mireille said...

Oh, Hilarious, the hat is so big compared to her sweet little face.. I love it! and thanks for stopping by at my blog ;-)

Erica Kree said...

This is sooo sweet! I love the way that her little eyes are peeking out at the camera! Just precious :)

jennifer said...

this makes me feel right at home. and i giggle at how you've got 2 cute faces in the shot.

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net