Thursday, August 12, 2010

WEEKDAY GET AWAY.......

My parents watched our kiddos so we could go on a overnight get away to Helen (one of my favorite spots to go!!!)
We ate an early dinner at the Troll Tavern (they have the BEST hamburgers!!) We watched all the "tubers" going by and both of us came to the same conclusion......We will NOT be going tubing where everyone can see (and laugh at you if necessary).....I mean there were some odd ones, hilarious ones who flipped, got stuck etc.....and then there were a few that we just felt down right sorry for....lol

We ALWAYS have to go by Hansel & Gretel's Candy Kitchen, to get candy/carmel apples for the kiddos and of course I have to get a few of their awesomely delicious truffles....mmmmm.....wish I had one now......
The next day we had a picnic at Unicoi State Park....it was absolutely beautiful!! The water was FREEZING!!! and felt sooooo good because it was HOT even in the shade!!
On our way home, I just had to stop at the new Babyland General.... I had to see if it was okay to take the girls back....lol It is sooo cute and HUGE!! If you are near Helen and have never been you need to check it out, especially if you have children.......
We had a wonderful time and I thank my Mom and Dad verrrry much for watching our kiddos to give us this time together!! Love you both to the moon and back a trillion billion times!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net