My mom had found out about a Fashion show Belks was having, and we entered two of my girls (B was too old to participate). You would have thought they were pros!!
K and KK posing for the camera..... this was right down their alley!! They both love to dress up and they definitely have the drama down to a "T"!!They were soooo excited to get their new outfits on to model in front of everyone. KK had been ready since she woke up.... all she could say is it time for the fashion show yet. I did not think 12pm would ever get here....but the time sure did speed up when I was trying to get them ready.....whew!!! That is a lot of work times two!! I do not see how people can do this every day!!
Once they were dressed, they had to hang out in the employees break room until it was time for the show to begin. Then they all got lined up to go on stage to show off Belks Fall Fashions!! Of course I had to but their outfits!! The girls looked too adorable in them not to!!
See what I mean, KK was a pro.....well except for the time when she saw her cousin Anna and yelled out "HEY ANNNNNA" of course she was all smiles the entire time and everyone just laughed with her, when she forgot she was suppose to do her....walk...... and walk...... and POSE! Of course those of you who know me, already know that I was soooo proud I teared up (as I usually do) I really hate that I can not control my emotions....any of them for that matter!! lol









No comments:
Post a Comment