Saturday, August 21, 2010

FASHION SHOW CONTINUES...........

K also LOVED being involved with the fashion show, K owned that stage!!! She even met a new friend. K and KK were the cutest and the best.....I would even say that if I was not their mom!!
After the fashion show, Belks had set up games, face painting (arm painting for mine), popcorn, soda, door prizes (of course we didn't win a thing as usual...lol) in the children's section of the store. Chick fil a had a both set up outside selling sandwiches and soda.
There was also a cool firetruck!! My parents, two sisters, a niece and two of my five nephews also came out to support the girls. The kiddos loved going inside and seeing all the cool buttons and gadgets, I am just glad no one decided to push any of them.....ha ha The Firemen got a call and had to leave...right after we took the pictures! From there we all went to eat at Chilli's and had a great time!! R and I were soooo very proud of the girls, they were naturals!!

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net