Monday, August 16, 2010

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL CONT'

Nono and KK are ready to start a new year!! I was NOT and still have not gotten used to the fact all my babies are now in school.
B and K are soooo excited about going to middle school and once again I am NOT :(
and here is my high schooler.....I even find it hard to say...and he would probably be embarrassed for me just writing that, but guess what I am the parent and besides this is MY blog!! I just love him bunches and a Mom's job is to worry right????
KK and her Big Brother walking up the steps together (THEY DO LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!! LOL)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net