Monday, November 2, 2009

BLUE MONDAY....

YAY!! Found another Meme I wanted to join in on today, called BLUE Monday. You can post anything you want as long as it is, you guessed it BLUE! This is the photo I chose for Blue Monday. It is of my youngest daughter who is wearing a BLUEjean dress, BLUE hairbow, BLUE tights, BLUE shoes, and to top it off a BLUE bowl of icecream.
Can't believe I had a Fall picture with sooo much blue!! Have a wonderful week!! Don't forget to check out all the other BLUE MONDAYS !!

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hm, I wonder if the ice cream is blueberry?

She a cutie pie, and she looks so pretty all in blue. Happy 1st Blue Monday.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a precious little girl, just a little doll, and I am so glad I checked back and found your post. Happy 1st Blue Monday, and I hope you will join us again.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty, cute girl. It is nice to meet you, Katty. Your photos are fun. I like them. Have a nice week.

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net