Sunday, November 8, 2009

MOSAIC MONDAY ~ WILD MUSHROOMS ~

I have many mosaics I have done for a while, that I just posted because I liked them. Well last week I found the Little Red House and Mary has a Monday Meme for Mosaics. I am still trying to figure out how to get mine bigger, last week was crazy busy, and it looks like this week might be about the same!! Anywhoo, I did my Mosaic of the "shrooms" I had found here and there. I think they make pretty pictures..... I also posted a mosaic for my Wordless Wednesday of my "furry little one" If you are interested you can see him here.
To check out more Mosaic Monday posts click here. Thanks for stopping by!!
Have A Wonderful Week!! See you next Monday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Kathy!

I love mushrooms and check them out when I find them growing here in the forest. Never know when you might find a fairy nearby! :)

Hope you have a beautiful Monday!
Zuzu

Millie said...

great mushroom mosaic...good idea!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Cool mushroom mosaic! I like your pictures a lot. So nice stopping by for the first time to see you Mosaic Monday.

Kindly, ldh

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful mushroom mosaic. I am always checking out the mushrooms and fungi on my walks.

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net