Sunday, November 15, 2009

MOSAIC MONDAY *~ SUMMER MEMORIES ~*

HAPPY MONDAY.... MOSAIC MONDAY to be exact!! Thanks for stopping by. I was just going through all the memories I had made into photos and decided to go with our trip to the beach this past July. As you can see, it was just beautiful and sooooo relaxing. Sad thing is these will have to hold me over until next summer when we go back.

Check out the other Mosaic Monday posts over at Little Red House.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK!!

6 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great pictures, looks like a wonderful time.

eileeninmd said...

I love the ocean photos, very nice mosaic.

Carol said...

I miss summer! Great photos!

bBchronicles said...

You've made me HOMESICK for the ocean! BTW, love your toes!!!

Americana Lady said...

I love the pictures of the feet included in your mosaic!

Mary said...

so very lovely, and such a nice way to remember the summer. thanks for sharing at MM. :)

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net