Mom and Dad rented a condo in Helen, and we decided we would go crash the party....lol just kidding we were actually invited, and we could not say no right??? Anywhoo...... when we finally got there at lunch time we were all STARVING!!! Gan (my Dad) wanted to make sandwiches there, but we wanted to go into town for lunch, sooo even though Dad was ill he still went, and I did NOT want to admit later that maybe we should have just ate at their place.... shhhh!! do not tell him I said this. Helen was sooo crowded it was not even funny, we had a hard time finding a place we could even get in to get our name on the list
We ended up at a place called Hauffars (or something like this I can not remember how it was spelt) It was kind of expensive, but I was definitely NOT going to order a sandwich (my Daddy would have NEVER let me hear the end of it for sure...lol) Top left was Julie's ham swiss on rye, look at the bottom right.... that was KK's grilled cheese.... BIG difference huh?? I have never seen a bigger grilled cheese. Krissy got one too, Noah ordered a knock wurst (he called a BIG hotdog), Bekka had cheese noodles and ham... bottom left you can see the cheese was piled up...looked yummy! And of course since I refused to order a sandwich my meal is pictured top right...the rolls were hard, potatoes were okay, pork chops had waaaay too much fat on them for me, so basically I wasted my money... BUT I DIDI NOT GET A SANDWICH....
We went to the playground later that evening while Gan grilled the steaks for dinner and let me say they were De ~ Lish!! as my 3 year old says, "Gan is the bestest cooker ever"!!! The kiddos had fun at the playground. After dinner we went swimming .... indoor pool... the water was comfortably warm, the getting out was the problem.... it was freezing!! I did not get any pictures because of all the humidity... fun fun fun
After swimming we went back to our hotel for the night, you can see how tired they were. KK just loves loving on her baby Gage, Noah was completely exhausted!! Gage was texting his Daddy to tell him all about his day (well looked like he was going too), the girls were just ready for sleep!! We had to meet Mawmaw and Gan in the morning for breakfast at their place....









No comments:
Post a Comment