Monday, November 16, 2009

BLUE MONDAY ~ APPLE PARADE ~

YAY!! It's time for another BLUE MONDAY hosted by Smiling Sally . With 5 kiddos we are always doing something sooooo.... I went back a few weeks ago when we went to the Apple Festival, to see what all I had taken pictures of that was blue.....

Well....... we saw a red, white and BLUE clown.... he was soo cute and the kids loved him. He came up to the kiddos and telling them jokes and totally acting like... well... a clown!! ha ha
......... another clown in a tiny BLUE car, my kids wanted to know where they could get a car like his???
......... and of course there is OLD GLORY....as in Red, White and BLUE!!!

...... and yet another clown with BLUE polka dots and her big dog dressed in all BLUE!

To see more of BLUE MONDAYS go HERE .

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love parades and clowns. Thanks, Kathy. Have a Happy Blue Monday.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What fun! I love a parade, and this looks like you had a great time.

Wishing you a Happy Blue Monday to go with all of your fun memories of blue clowns and happy parades! Love our vets, too!

xo,

Sheila :-)

Carolyn Ford said...

Cute cute clowns all dressed in bright colors!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like some really nice clowns.
Fun times for sure!

Mary Bergfeld said...

I really love the photos you chose to share with us today. They have a remarkable clarity. I hope you are having a wonderful Blue Monday.

LV said...

That is such a cute way to entertain the kids. Those clowns are very pretty in their bright colorful suits.

annies home said...

love the pictures of the clowns so fun

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net