KK LOVES her new "Fancy Nancy" room as she calls it. Two of my Nephews drew on her wall, one is Fancy Nancy herself and the other one is a coat rack with hats, boas, and pearls hanging off it....they did an AMAZING job. What is even more amazing is they are 13yrs and 9 yrs old and can draw incredibly well!! I am waiting on them to come back and help me paint them, I don't want to be the one to mess up their WONDERFUL artwork or KK's room. Of course she is NOT sleeping in there... she is still with us...yes and in our bed, something I said I would NEVER let happen...oh well!! It's going to be just as hard on me to get her in her own room as it will be for her....probably even harder...I will miss our nightly snuggles and watching her sleep...I will miss waking up in the night and just watching her sleep....Yep!! it's going to be hard...I might need therapy...lol








1 comment:
What a beautiful bedroom! Little girls are so much fun! I can't stand it!
Post a Comment