Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This past Saturday I did NOT stay in PJ's all day and I certainly did NOT let the kids stay in theirs all day either, especially while Hubby had to work the entire weekend. You can NOT consider this a lazy day.....we have to much to do, to NOT do anything.
I was NOT late to Church... I am always on time and the children ALWAYS behave there is NEVER any arguing or fussing in our household... NOPE NEVER especially NOT on Sundays.
I am soooo really not a football fan so I would definitely NOT watch the Super Bowl and I am so sure I would NOT get excited and have to watch the end of the game before I left my Parents....because that would mean that my Kids would be soo late getting in the bed on a school night....NOPE I would NOT do that!
I did NOT have to put my 12 yr old on Restriction after I did NOT scold him for arguing with his Gan (His Grandpa) this would be totally disrespectful and my 12 yr old would NEVER have a smart or disrespectful mouth...
My 2 yr old did NOT let everyone with in hearing distance know she had NOT just "tooty tooty out her booty booty" NO this would NEVER embarrass me...NEVER






No comments:
Post a Comment