Friday, February 13, 2009

KK'S WORDS AND PHRASES.......

I started this list at the beginning of January.....I was waiting to make sure I had as many cute words and phrases, compliments of Mikayla (A.K.A. KK).....I wanted to keep up with all KK's words and sayings that are just too cute to forget...so I decided to post them here.....

"Merry Kissmas"....
I want a "Mareo"......Oreo
"Excusa Mia"......when she burps
"Hippa-potty-mus"....... hippopotamus
How "feeeet"......how sweet
I sooo "fart"......I soooo smart
" Juju"........ My Sister
"Uncle Mock is a custy cab"......Uncle Mark is a crusty crab (crusty crab from sponge bob)
"I pincess KK"..... I princess KK
"Snow Whipe".......Snow White
'Mommy I need you...." ..... when she is tired or just wants to be held by me... MY FAVORITE!
"Nanning"..........Channing
"Mawmaw".......My Mom
"Gan".......My Dad
"Sissy".......My Sister
"Bean Bean".......Brandon
"boppy"....... what she called her pacifier
"pissyfier".........pacifier
"Buert and Urnnie"........ Sister's dogs Bert/Ernie
"my red puter".......my red computer
"waptop"........laptop
"Kissy".......Krissy
"Nono"........Noah
"Danwool".......Daniel
"Behkka"........Rebekka


"Uncle Dotty"......my Aunt Dotty

"Booh-twah".......what she calls her bottom
"p-ma-j's"...........pj's

"Ginch"…………Grinch
"crack the barrel…..cracker barrel
"get outta my fot"……spot
"sop-it"…………stop it
"messa can"……Mexican
"buld shimpt"....boiled shrimp (I promise she is NOT saying bull!#$%)lol


"ka-mote"…..remote
Me: "I LOVE you my Princess KK" KK: "I WUV you my Princess Mommy"

"Farkley shoes".......sparkley shoes

"hawar-we-ous".....hilarious
"hart beep"........heartbeat

She sings "You Are My Sunshine" the entire song ....it just melts my heart :)

~You ar my sunsine, my only sunsine, u keeep me ha-peee when skies ar graaay, you neva know dear-a, how much I luv you, pease don't take my sunsine aaaaaaaa-waaaaay~

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net