Monday, February 16, 2009

NOT ME!!! MONDAY....

OH MY....MONDAY ALREADY???

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

For lunch one day last week my 2yr old wanted Ramen noodles....why not?? Well she did NOT decide to toss them off her spoon like it was a slingshot...NOPE she did NOT make a mess for me to clean up....and not only did I NOT let my poodle help me clean up the floor I definitely did NOT let him help me get the noodles that was stuck to her little booty...because I was NOT laughing sooo hard at the two of them...she soo thought it NOT funny as well...and did NOT giggle too! THIS WAS SOOOO NOT FUNNY!!!!

Daniel had his first Valentine's Dance at school Friday night....I was NOT a little sad when I dropped him off ....I did NOT stay and watch him actually walk into the school doors and I definitely was NOT almost in tears...how can they become sooooo grown up sooo fast??? I did NOT go to my parents house and wait for 9:00pm because if he needed me to come sooner I could be there faster....just in case he did NOT like the dance....FYI he did NOT enjoy it to the point that he can NOT wait to go again.... I asked him if he slow danced?? "Uhhh...no Mom, I regular danced".... why didn't you slow dance....."I don't even know what slow danced is"..... I can NOT say I was a little happy about that....and I did NOT end the conversation at that point.

My sister stopped by on her way home from work the other day. I needed to go to wal-mart (go figure) and asked if she wanted to go with me, I had to get the things I needed for our annual Valentine Dinner the Kids ask for every single year...(stop back by to see our pictures..since I have Not been sooo busy this week with 5 kids and 5 sets of Valentine's, I have NO clue why I do not have them up yet) anyway, back to my story...she was too tired.. BUT she said she would watch the kids for me to go...whoo-hoo!! I did NOT grab my pocketbook and practically run out of the house before she changed her mind...I was NOT sooo excited to go to Wal-mart by myself.....how sad is that??

We also went to my parents church, Sunday evening for their Valentine's (Loved one's) Banquet. I would NEVER threaten my children to be on their best behavior, I would Never bribe them with candy...I soooo did NOT take a whole bag of jelly bellies (jelly beans)... to get them to sit still during the "Jonesman" quartet, just so I could enjoy their music.....by the way...they were very good!! and so were the children!

Well, I have finally finished my 2 yr old's new "Fancy Nancy" room. She is NOT the one who is still sleeping with us. She was soooo excited about her new room, her new bed...until bedtime came anyway :( I tried to get her just to lay on her new bed for a little bit...didn't happen...soo I did NOT give in and let her come back to our bed.....and she was NOT so worried that I would put her in her own bed that it did NOT take me 2 hrs to get her to sleep...

The Children are out of school this week...for their "winter break"...I totally did NOT forget it was THIS week and I am sooo NOT unprepared. I did NOT forget to go to the grocery store, so I guess we will NOT be eating lunch out today....Since My Hubby doesn't have to work till this evening I am NOT going to ask him to watch the children so I can go to B.J.'s and NOT get the easy to prepare food for lunches...that would NOT be too healthy....


No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net