Monday, June 1, 2009

I HEART FACES ~PETS~

I get a little excited every time I ♥ Faces adds the pet category, pets are just too stinking cute!! And besides we have 2 new pets....2 goats Willis and Arnold and soon to join them is Mr Drummond....remember Different Strokes??? Anyway, back to the point, This is a picture of Arnold by his self since I do not have a really good one of them together and I can only enter one, but there are more pictures of Arnold and Willis on my blog if you would like to see them both..... to check out more pets head on over to I ♥ Faces.....

9 comments:

Jewel said...

:) Love those ears! Great photo!

Unknown said...

wow! Great shot!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie -- I'm loving all the pet pictures today. TFs

Alice said...

i love goats. we have two little pygmies. yours is adorable. i love the coloring! great shot :O)

i have my shot posted now, so feel free to come on over for a visit :O).

Sara Elizabeth said...

What a unique entry. I wouldn't have known it was a goat. Is that sad? It's eyes are beautiful, and the ears are so cute.

Mine is @ http://www.ordinaryandawesome.com/2009/06/i-faces-week-21-pets.html

Julie said...

Nice photo! I love goats. I wish we had room and could have some.

Ann said...

Love Arnold!! He looks like a baby deer!! He is so sweet!!

I was really hoping you would put him in the contest!!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

So CUTE!

Kim said...

Such a cutie! I love the childish look in his eyes. Like, "Hey, come on over here and play with me."

I posted a picture this week too. Come on over.

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net