Saturday, June 20, 2009

KK'S ADVENTURES.......


KK had her first dental appointment. We have talked about it for about a month, and I would say she was TOTALLY ready!! She did a GREAT job. The best part is she was just as excited when we left as she was when we first got there...YAY!! I will post more pics of the Dental trip in the next post.......soooo stay tuned!


KK just LOVES playing in make~up.....even if it is just to go outside and swing............


This is KK's water table...yeah, the one she stuck my phone in and I had to order another one....yep! This is the one! Anywhoo....she's playing with her mermaids, boats, fishies....next thing I know she is sitting on the edge and "accidentally" falls in....she enjoyed it sooo much she just got all in it....I just happened to have my camera...go figure....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net