Sunday, March 1, 2009

WE HAVE SNOW IN GEORGIA!!! AND LOTS OF IT...


N did not want to come inside...PLEEEZZEE... just a little longer...didn't matter to him that he was just about frozen....



Well....girls were not happy either.... I interrupted their snowball fight to take a picture...



Of course My KK was just thrilled and Happy as could be....



I can not believe we actually got snow... and is still coming down pretty hard....mini blizzard??? seems that way to me..... We went to eat lunch after church over at my parents house...it literally went from rain to sleet to snow...(I mean snowball sized flakes!! HUGE!! KK said Look Mom it's snowballing out here...lol) in just a matter of minutes and has snowed non stop for several hours ....lost power for about 3 of those hours.... OKAY..... it snowed....we played, we have pictures.....BRING ON SPRING!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net