Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW IN GEORGIA????? YES IT DID!!

This is a Church near our subdivision....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this picture (took it with my cell phone) so I thought I would share it....

On the way home from my Mom and Dad's house, nobody was behind me so I took a few pictures on my way home....

Had to stop someone went off the road into a ditch.... there were 3 sheriffs, a tow truck, and a firetruck, oh yeah and the car in the ditch.....is this not crazy weather for Georgia???

This one is actually at my Sister's house off her back deck....BEAUTIFUL don't you think? I Love Snow pictures!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melinda said...

During the 18 years I lived in GA, I only remember it snowing like that once...so not fair. Your pics are gorgeous, esp. the first one you took with your cell phone.

Soccer Mom said...

I'm finally caught up with your blog! Loved all the entries. (Please send me that picture of Mom and Dad with all the kids at Anna's cheerleading game!) The church picture is beautiful...can't believe it was with your cell phone! Loved the interviews too...especially Noah's...tell him he made me feel VERY VERY special!! Talk to you later...

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net