Friday, March 20, 2009

SMALL TALK SIX........


The ladies of MomDot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this week’s responses!
This weeks topic is…6 THINGS YOU LOVE OR HATE ABOUT SPRINGTIME ...... O f course I am going to do SIX things I LOVE!!!!
1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WEATHER.... the kids can go out and play....and I can take a few pictures.
2. PEDICURES ..........They are WONDERFUL!!! I know you can get them anytime, but come Spring~time....we ALWAYS get designs to show off our pretty toes.......

3. Which brings me to # 3..... FLIP~FLOPS!!

4. No more coats, scarfs, hats, or mittens to bundle up to go outside in the cold winter weather...5. Easter Eggs.... the dying and decorating to the hiding and finding of Easter eggs .... Even I still like too look for the hidden eggs.... Oh yeah... they have to be REAL eggs to actually be an Easter Egg.... that is just the way I grew up and LOVED it!!
6. Oh My!!! already at number six???? There is just waaaay too many things I LOVE about Springtime! I saved my most favorite for #6....I will have to say #6 will have to be the adoption of our 3rd little girl... which was finally final in April a year ago, but every time Spring comes around it just reminds me of how BLESSED I am... She has completed our family... and is LOVED and ADORED more than anything!!

9 comments:

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I love your list! Congrats on the adoption of your daughter. Spring is great way to celebrate that every year!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little girl! Great list!

http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/small-talk-six-6/

Angela said...

Congrats! love love love pedicures and flip flops!! Maybe I'll get a pedicure today and go buy more flip flops! Sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...

omg, what a wonderful list! Congrats on adopting your little girl!!

I love the flipflops and pedicures too, hehe!

Staci A said...

Congrats on your adoption!

I'm looking forward to Easter eggs and flip flops too!

Karen Coutu said...

You certainly did save the best for last! What a great list!!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Congrats on your newest addition. That's such a wonderful way to remember spring.

Lesha C said...

Love, love, LOVE spring time too (minus the bees) :) The pedicures, flip flops, the sunshine, and KK too!!! That sweet little girl is loved lots by all of us!

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT WAIT to have a pedi! :) Been thinking about it nearly everyday!!

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net