This week over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ the theme is pouting. With 5 kids I really had a hard time picking out just one. I decided on my Youngest daughter, KK. She just hears the word no and automatically goes into "pout mode". Yes, I know ...she is definitely spoiled rotten, as are the other 4. If you would like to add your pouty face or would like to see more pouty faces head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and check them out......Monday, March 30, 2009
I HEART FACES ~ KIDS ~ POUTING
This week over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ the theme is pouting. With 5 kids I really had a hard time picking out just one. I decided on my Youngest daughter, KK. She just hears the word no and automatically goes into "pout mode". Yes, I know ...she is definitely spoiled rotten, as are the other 4. If you would like to add your pouty face or would like to see more pouty faces head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and check them out......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary
Hits Since December 21, 2008!Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net


5 comments:
What a pretty face - despite the fierce pout!
I noticed you follow MckMama too. Aren't you worried sick? I've been refreshing her blog constantly.
That is a great pout. I know what you mean about the pout mode but at age 10 my daughter just looks mad now...lol
What a look! I love it!
That is quite the pout! Great shot :-)
Oh my gosh - too funny! That is a really cute shot!
Post a Comment