Monday, March 16, 2009

I HEART FACES ~ KIDS ~ GREEN

I took this picture of one of my Nephews a couple years ago when we went to the Bird house thingy at the Birmingham Zoo...Everything is going green over at www.iheartfaces.com so head on over and join in on the fun or enter your own green photo....
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mireille said...

Very cute picture!

Rebekah said...

Great Picture!!!!

jen@odbt said...

Great capture! I love your nephew's smile. How long did the bird stay on his shoulder?

Anonymous said...

beautiful bird and such a handsome young boy too! :)

Unknown said...

Great picture! Although I hate birds and just thinking about one sitting on my shoulder gives me the willies . . .

Unknown said...

That bird is a perfectly green. I love it : ). I loved your Not Me Monday post. I laughed and laughed. I do all of those things too.

Shannon said...

What a nice photo and a good looking subject. Thanks for stopping by my post too and your nice words.

Melinda said...

What an adorable photo and so perfect for this week's them!!

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net