I have come to the realization that no matter what time of the year you come to the beach... it is ALWAYS absolutely the best place ever!! may not be as comfortable at shorts and flip flops, but just as relaxing and beautiful as ever!! I could live on the beach, to hear the waves crashing , see the sun rising every morning....what a way to start your day!!
I think the Kiddos liked it just as much as I did, of course I had to fight with two of them to keep their coats on (they had left their thinner jackets in Georgia). They found tons of shells, which I was quite surprised (maybe the time of year and not many there to get them 1st???)
Here is Nono he liked the beach but was ready to go in and swim... so he and Daddy were not out here long at all. At least I got a few pics of him before he left to go inside (to put his swimsuit on and play his ds until we cam in), I did not get any of our oldest... he was off doing his own thing...well kind of... he was only allowed to go to the indoor water parks or the game room with out us.
...... and then there is KK, bless her heart she is just like her Mommy...we are two peas in a pod (or as she would tell you we are like two frogs in a pond...lol). She LOVES LOVES LOVES the beach just as much as I do...she was sooo happy just to play in the sand, get a few shells, chase the birds and watch them fly, oh and did I say play in the sand??? I love the pic of her little sandy booty..... and she cried when it was time to go in....I had to do the "MOMMY THING" and bring her in anyway because her hands were getting to cold :(










1 comment:
Adorable pics! Nothing quite like sea air I find! x
Post a Comment