Okay soo what if my 3 year old Princess is just now sleeping in her own bed??? Do you see her?? She's there....under her covers, I promise! Oh and do you see all the BLUES too??? The BLUE trees and the Pagoda on the curtains, and lets not forget to mention Cinderella in her beautiful BLUE dress....
Now do you see curly brown hair?? Told you she was in there.... I had to send this picture to my family, they did not believe she was actually in her own bed.... oh and the bears in their BLUE pj's on her blanket
and she is actually asleep.... all by herself....what is sweeter than watching a child sleep???
Ummmmm.... there might be just one tiny thing I might have forgot to mention......her bed is in our room..... (That's why the curtains didn't really match the "Princess" theme...lol) but still KK is in her OWN bed none the less..... Pretty as the Princess on her pillow that is dressed in BLUE!! Want to see more BLUE Mondays ??? Check out Smiling Sally. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a GREAT week!! HAPPY BLUE MONDAY!!!






6 comments:
Aww she is so adorable! Have a great week.
Now that is a Happy Blue Monday, as I am heading off to bed, hoping I can sleep as sweet as she is!!~
How sweet. Happy Blue Monday.
Too cute.
Thanks so much for stopping by on Blue Monday and leaving a note. These are our grandchildren. We call them our "baby grands" and we are quite smitten with their adorable yumminess.
Hope you have a great week and hope to see you again on Monday.
Stop by anytime. Blessings.
Even if it is in your room it's nice that she is in her own bed.
Awwww...so sweet! Love sleeping babies!
Post a Comment