Thank you for stopping over at my blog spot. I am so sorry for your sisters loss. I started blogging back in April and God lead me to all the baby loss mother's. I had no idea the amount of women who are in so much pain. My heart aches for them. My kids are grown, daughter 28/son 30. I have a new puppy Skye who just turned 7 months. I have to put her in a kennel tomorrow for our vacation and I can't stop crying about it. I love her so much.
How wonderful it must be to watch a sweet new baby. I see that your own family is large. You must be a very busy woman. God Bless.
2 comments:
Very sweet photo! What a cutie!
Thank you for stopping over at my blog spot. I am so sorry for your sisters loss. I started blogging back in April and God lead me to all the baby loss mother's. I had no idea the amount of women who are in so much pain. My heart aches for them. My kids are grown, daughter 28/son 30. I have a new puppy Skye who just turned 7 months. I have to put her in a kennel tomorrow for our vacation and I can't stop crying about it.
I love her so much.
How wonderful it must be to watch a sweet new baby. I see that your own family is large. You must be a very busy woman. God Bless.
Post a Comment