Thursday, August 27, 2009

50 THINGS ABOUT ME............

1. What time did you get up this morning?6:15
2. How do you like your steak? IF I eat a steak it has got to be VERY WELL DONE
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover
4. What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives, Survivor
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? As long as I have my family anywhere is fine by me.
6. What did you have for Breakfast? Bagel w/ sugar free jam
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai/Asian
8. What foods do you dislike? I am verrrry picky with meat
9. Favorite Place to Eat? My Parents or Lavender's Bistro
10. Favorite dressing? Kraft's Asian Toasted Sesame....mmmmm good!
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford E~150 or KIA Rondo (depends on how many kiddos I have with me)
12. What are your favorite clothes? Cute yet Comfortable ones
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Fiji
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day
15. Where would you want to retire? I have absolutely no clue..One Day at a Time...
16. Favorite time of day? Evening time, unless I am at the beach then it would be ALL day!
17. Where were you born? Phoenix, Arizona
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? My Nephews play soccer
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Not doing the tagging part
21. Toilet paper over or under? As long as it is there, don't really care
22. Bird watcher? Sometimes
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Most definitely night!
24. Do you have any pets? My furry human JJ (poodle), 2 outside dogs Rocker and Jazmine, 4 cute goats Willis and Arnold, Barnes and Noble
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not really new news but is exciting GOD IS AWESOME!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Ballerina
27. What is your best childhood memory? I have sooo many, but probably living in Philippines and going to Grandy Island...LOVED IT!!!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I have 3 dogs .... no cats???
29. Are you married? Yep for 13 years so far...
30. Always wear your seat belt? ABSOLUTELY!!
31. Been in a car accident? Unfortunately yes
32. Any pet peeves? Don't think I have enough time or space...lol My biggest one is disrespectful people (children AND adults)
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?Jalapenos
34. Favorite Flower? ANY daisies especially Gerber Daisies oh and wild flowers!! love them!!
35. Favorite ice cream? Depends on my mood right now I have Breyers slow churn fat free double fudge brownie....mmmmm
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Try not to visit those but it would be Chick~fil~a
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? The actual driving test..none. The learners test is a different story...lol
38. From whom did you get your last email? Face book
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? ummm....Is the Mall considered a store???
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Spontaneous is my life...I have 5 children.
41. Like your job? LOVE IT!!!!! Full time Mommy!
42. Broccoli? One of my Faves!!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Fort Morgan.......WONDERFUL place!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Hubby bringing home Subway count???
45. What are you listening to right now? Listening for my daughter to wake up, other than that nothing...
46. What is your favorite color? Pink, Green, and Brown
47. How many tattoos do you have?4 right now... want one more on the top of my foot
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? none...just did it for my blog
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:27 AM
50. Coffee Drinker? NOPE not at all...Love the smell Hate the taste!
Anything else you would like to know? Just ask.......

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net