Monday, April 13, 2009

A TALE OF THE EASTER MONKEY?????

Did you know there is a Easter Monkey?? Really... there is.....Nono found a banana that the Easter Monkey had hid...he signed it and everything!!! {{{giggles}}} Gan asked the children if they were ready for the Easter Monkey to come visit them and they told him there was no such thing, it was actually a Bunny NOT a Monkey......Later that evening Nono came to me and said, "Momma I believe in Gan....I really really do....I was just joking him when I told him there was no such thing as an Easter Monkey." So I Had to call Gan and tell him what his Grandson had said, and this is the tale of The Easter Monkey......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ann said...

To cute!!! Can I tell James about the Easter Monkey? I call him monkey so I think he would love it!!

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net