Thursday, April 30, 2009

SMALL TALK SIX ......HMMMM....I WONDER.....


It's that time again....and I am sooo glad you stopped by! This weeks topic over at Small Talk Six...... is 6 things you always wondered about any of your teachers or professors when you were in school. Hmmmmm.....let's see........where do I start???


1. First I wondered if they were actually real people????

2.Did they ever have any fun??? 3. Did they get along with their spouse, because a few of them...NO one liked....4. Did they keep their house like they kept their classroom???5. There was one teacher I had that was sooo...ummmm...plain...I wondered why she NEVER wore any make~up???? I mean NONE....not even lipstick???6. Wondered if the coaches were as healthy as they claimed to be???

Well that is 6 soooo I guess I should stop, but head on over here , and check out what others wondered about their past teachers. Have a GREAT weekend!!

6 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

I am Harriet said...

I'm betting that the coaches all had their faults- beer, chocolate, smoking etc.

Shan G said...

Cute list. Love the pics!

Amanda said...

LOL most of our male high school coaches had beer guts.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Great questions and I love the pictures below.

Staci A said...

Interesting questions. My mom was a teacher, so I always had kids asking me if we did "real" stuff at home. Too funny!

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net