Saturday, April 11, 2009

SMALL TALK SIX.....BREAKFAST....


www.momdot.com
Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly list Small Talk Six topics for 2009. Today’s topic is “6 breakfast foods that you love or hate.” This is going to be pretty easy, but I don't necessarily eat them for breakfast....maybe dinner, I am just not a "morning person"...with that being said here goes my list;

1. LOVE LOVE LOVE most any fruits!!

2. Can I just say Cracker Barrel???? They have the BEST breakfast, especially their Ham skillets....mmmm....yummy!!!

3. Hashbrowns, breakfast potatoes, hash rounds, hashbrown casserole.....hmmm....yes potatoes are my downfall.....I think I might have a chance at being thin if it wasn't for these.....

4. Stratta.....You can make it with whatever toppings you want....if you haven't heard of it look it up....delish!! My favorite is with Ham, sundried tomato's and swiss cheese....DE~VINE!

5. Hot Blueberry Muffins........

6. My list would not be complete if I did not say Cherry Poptarts toasted brown with butter on top........LOVED this as a child and still do now!

Now that I have made my list I am totally hungry......I guess it's going to be a Cracker Barrel kind of day! If you want to join in or just look at what everyone else Loves/Hates about breakfast go here .

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY AND A BLESSED EASTER!!!

4 comments:

Mrs Zeee said...

Oohhh. I would love to hit up cracker barrel today!!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Pop-Tarts were on my list as well. But I'm more of the chocolate nut.

Staci A said...

Potatoes are my downfall too-as long as they're well done, I'm good to go. Yummy list!

Angela said...

Oh I totally forgot about poptarts which I love a little brown but I haven't ever put butter on them....yet! Going to have to look up the danish thing now and visit Crackerbarrel....I love Crackerbarrel but haven't been there in forever!

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net