OMGoodness!! Today is the 23rd???Only 2 more days until the children will come running down the stairs to see what will be waiting for them under the tree. Poor Noah is a "little"worried this year (as he should be...lol). But before all the excitement of unwrapping all the secrets and surprises...we always read the CHRIST mas Story on Christmas Eve in front of our tree, to remind us of the REAL meaning of CHRIST mas and why we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior every year, of course this always opens up for many many questions, I just pray that God gives me the right answers (you know with kids there is NEVER any telling what will come out of their innocent mouths...lol) and I want to be able to give them answers they need.
I am going to be sooo busy for the next two days (more so than usual) since I have waited till the last 2 days to wrap everything (yes I have to wrap Christmas for 5 children and the rest of our family)...any volunteers???? lol just kidding.. I will make it...maybe... I will just be dreaming of wrapping paper, tape, bows and gift tags for the next month...the looks on their faces and the pictures I will get will be WELL WORTH IT!!
I hope each and everyone of you have a VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.







No comments:
Post a Comment