Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE....



We decided to do "Our Christmas Eve" a little different this year, since my Hubby had to work Christmas morning and would not get to see anybody open their presents....soooo.... As always we read the CHRISTmas Story from the Bible. I want them to them to know the REAL reason and the REAL meaning of CHRISTmas, not just Santa, toys and stockings.... I do believe in children having fun and the excitement of them wondering what Santa will bring them, but more importantly; I want them to know what Jesus has given them and the things he still has to give to them as long as their hearts are open to him. The most important thing I want them to ALWAYS remember is; WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net