Happy 2
nd Birthday our Sweet Sweet Angel!! It sure does not seem like it has been two years. Whoever said time heals all wounds....lied. I miss you more and more every single day!! It is now our new normal.... I know your Mommy and Daddy and your Big Brother C...miss you terribly! We went and put new Spring flowers and Birthday balloons out for you yesterday, just wish you were here to enjoy them! You would be
sooo proud of your Mommy!! Not only is she is going to walk in the March For Babies this year...we have a team... all in your Sweet Memory, Sweet Feet For Brody. I sure do hope we can raise awareness and let every one we know that...EVERY BABY HAS A STORY...... Love you forever!! Sending hugs and kisses up to you in heaven!!!
Love your Aunt
Kackey
1 comment:
Happy Birthday sweet angel.
Post a Comment