When it came time to write their letters to Santa, I was surprised to see that my 3 yr old had added a real miniature donkey to her list, my 7 yr old had added a dirt bike to his, my 12 yr old not only added a real puppy, but also had a P.S. to Santa saying my Mom doesn't mind....hmmmm??? My 10 yr old bless her heart was pretty much the same, at least she will be happy Christmas morning.....lolAs, much as I tried to talk them into writing the same things I had already mailed in...it was a waste of my breath so to speak... so they got mailed to the North Pole as was, after they did a special Elf Dance. The Elves were soo funny and the kiddos had sooo much fun, but I bet not as much as I did just watching them and hearing them giggle pretty much the entire time!! LOVED it!!
Thanks to Tinsel, Giggles, Ginni Mae, and Kandy Kane... with a K for a GREAT TIME!!
To see more MOSAIC MONDAY'S go over to Little Red House or you can join in on the fun, either way I hope you have a wonderful week!!








1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great time.
Puppy?
Post a Comment