Monday, July 6, 2009

OUR BIRTHDAY....


My nephew, Connor and I share the same Birthday...he has been my most favorite present ever!! We celebrate every year together, and it is sooo easy for us o decide on what to do because we like a lot of the same things...and we both have red hair. I always tell my sister I think he was suppose to be mine...somebody "upstairs"was sleeping and got it wrong....lol This year we went to our favorite Asian Bistro....it was sooo yummy...I get the Red Curry (shrimp) extra spicy every time!! Connor got Mongolian beef which is pretty delish too! after dinner we went back to his house for yummy sundaes.... and presents.... we had lots of fun!! I LOVE HIM DEARLY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET CONNOR B!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, that's sweet! Happy birthday!

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net