Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ANOTHER FIRST FOR KK..............


KK was soooo excited to go let the dentist check her pearly whites....the older kids went in first. When Krissy was done she came out and was telling KK all about her goody bag and all the cool things she gets when she does a good job....


NO CAVITIES!!! Nono showing off his bag of goodies. They are always sooo excited to get a new toothbrush and a tiny toothpaste...oh we can not forget to mention the stickers and most important (as Nono says) is the coin that goes in one of their vending machines up front..."that's the best part" according to Nono.


Big brother telling KK all about it...I just wish he would have left out the part about the poking HURT his lip and he thinks it is BLEEDING.....I just knew that undid all my efforts to get her in the chair happy...wish I could have gotten her expression, but you can definitely see how seriously she is listening.


Didn't phase her a bit!! She climbed up in that chair all smiles.... she was AWESOME!!! KK was soooo proud of herself! and so was I.... oh yeah and so was all the dental staff..... they wanted her to be in their next commercial...lol GREAT JOB MY KK!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net