Monday, April 5, 2010

COLORING THE EGGS....

OMGosh!!!!!!! I am soooooo far behind!!! I had waaaay to much to do last week to prepare for this week, since the kiddos are out of school. Here is just a few pics of the kiddos dying their eggs... (I do have to admit I still LOVE dying the eggs myself!)
Nono showing off his orange egg, with a white spot???
D waiting on his to turn bright! With his usual non smiling face... but stay tuned I have caught a few smiles this week...lol He really is a HAPPY kiddo...he just tries to be all...ummm....teenagerish with the camera around...lol

Who knows what these two artist are doing with their eggs...they take forever on each egg to get it to the exact style they want......their own!! :)

and here is KK working so intently on hers...and all of KK's were either green, yellow or a mixture of the two colors....

HOPPY EASTER!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

MY WEIGHTLOSS GOAL BY JULY.............

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Hits Since December 21, 2008!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net